The All-American Cotton Suit
February 17th, 2016
It’s as American as apple pie, and we just so happen to find a pure cotton fabric in the perfect shade of khaki.
Building a long-term wardrobe is all about investing in versatile garments that are designed and built to last the test of time. We always encourage our clients to buy less, buy better.
For example, each piece in this look can be styled a hundred different ways, worn for a variety of occasions, and, if the history of menswear has taught us anything, they’re also never at risk of going “out of style”.
Although this fabric weighs only 8.5 ounces, it is a beefy cotton twill. It’s built to break-in over time (it will build character, like your favorite pair of chinos should) and can easily be extended into the Fall season. We consider this one a 3-season cotton.
- Khaki Cotton Suit by Articles of Style
- Blue Bengal Stripe Oxford Shirt by Articles of Style
- Navy Knit Tie by Ralph Lauren
- “Fitzgerald” shades by Vint & York
- White linen pocket square
- Watch by Rolex – vintage oyster datejust
- “Randolph” penny loafers by Allen Edmonds
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,