Black & Camel
December 8th, 2014
As we’ve discussed, a camel topcoat is a wardrobe staple.
You can wear it to the office, of course. But when the sun goes down I suggest pairing it with black, whether you’re having a fancy formal evening, or just hitting the streets for a night out.
Here are two looks to get you thinking.
With Holiday parties and New Year’s celebrations around the corner, this is a good lane to be in.
Tailored, timeless, regal. There’s no better way to close one year and kick-off another.
- White Italian Collar Shirt
- Black wool flannel tie by Ralph Lauren Black Label
- Black leather shoes by Incedo
Late Night Casual
Whether you’re headed out for the evening, or stumbling home the next morning, a camel coat over a black t-shirt and waxed jeans is a simple look that is both edgy and sexy.
- Grey cashmere beanie by JCrew
- Black scoop neck t-shirt by Alexander Wang
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic
- Waxed denim jeans by Beautiful Ful
- “Jodhpur” leather ankle boots by ShoePassion.com
Thanks for reading. As always, you can use the Style Guide to uncover plenty more looks!
Yours in style,