Menswear Giveaway: Suit, Shoes, Bag, Watch & More
February 17th, 2017
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,
We’ve got something special for you this month. We partnered with some great brands to put together one of our best reader giveaways to date.
One lucky winner will receive over $7000.00 in prizes, including:
- The Small Batch Burgundy Suit by Articles of Style ($1995)
- Shoes, belt, weekend bag, gloves, wallet & socks by Paul Evans ($2300)
- Cashmere scarf and knit tie by J. Mueser ($430)
- Edgemere watch by Martenero ($550)
- Handmade eyewear by David Kind ($325)
- Skincare and grooming products by Brickell ($149)
- Travel kit by Oliver Cabell ($95)
- & more!
The best part is, it’s never been easier to win.
Simply click the link below, enter your email address, and share the giveaway with friends to gain additional entries and increase your chances of winning.
The Small Batch Burgundy Suit
Our Small Batch Burgundy fabric is a heavenly blend of all the best natural fibers known to traditional tailoring; Wool (75%), Linen (10%), Silk (10%) and Cashmere (5%). Rarely do these four pillars of menswear come together, especially in such an elegantly rugged fashion. The loosely woven burgundy base is also accented by an intricate array of yarns in cream, khaki, burnt orange and baby blue – making it even more intriguing. With this one you get the versatile performance of wool, the superior breathability of linen, the luxe texture of silk, and the soft hand of cashmere – all rolled, or woven, into one.
- Weight: 10.5oz
- Fabric Milled by Drago (Imported from Italy)
- Custom Made in America
- Gray Cashmere Scarf by J. Mueser ·
- Gray Knit Tie by J. Mueser ·
- Edgemere Watch by Martenero ·
- The Weekend Bag by Paul Evans ·
- The Brando Semi-Brogue Oxford by Paul Evans
Thanks, as always, for reading and GOOD LUCK!
Yours in style,