June 4th, 2015
Rule #1 of Articles of Style: bring your “A Game” every day!
Use the comments section below to tell us who’s style you’re appreciating today.
Neil – Toronto
A rare casual sighting of photographer/editor Neil Watson up in Toronto – cashmere on cashmere, lightweight scarf, cargo pants, sneakers. He has a knack for keeping it clean and simple, something we could all learn from at times.
- Wool cashmere unlined sport coat by Zegna
- Sweater by Sns Herning
- Scarf by Etro
- Pocket square by Luciano Barbera
- Cargos by Incotex
- Sneakers by Dior
Dan – Los Angeles
Alejandro Rodriguez is becoming one of my new favorite menswear designers, and this suede/leather/waxed cotton varsity jacket is my favorite piece from his current collection. Can’t go wrong with earth tones – like beiges, greens, and browns – at any time of the year.
Andre – Nashville
The good doctor always brings his A-game – in life, in teaching, in inspiring, and of course, in dressing. Today it’s all about a bespoke silk double-breasted suit (but by Len), a custom made straw fedora, a splash of Spring color, and a vintage pair of crocodile tassel loafers. Well done sir, as always.
- Straw hat by Worth and Worth
- Midnight blue Duponi silk suit by Leonard Logsdail Bespoke
- Shirt by Phineas Cole
- Tie by Turnball & Asser
- Pink socks by the Oxford Shop (Nashville, TN)
- Vintage crocodile tassel loafers by Ralph Lauren
Jared – Melbourne
Down in Australia our friend Jared Acquaro continues to bring back classic tailoring, with perfect proportions, high-waisted trousers, and smart pattern-mixing. Bonus points for the unique color coordinating here.
- Windowpane sportcoat by Oscar Hunt Tailors
- Shirt by Oscar Hunt Tailors
- Tie by Passaggio Cravatte
- Pochette by Christian Kimber
- Socks by Fortis Green
- Monkstrap loafers by Loake
Thanks for reading, and special thanks for the gentlemen for participating!
Yours in style,