Style-Off: The Green Tweed Suit
February 11th, 2014
Who do you think wore it best for New York Fashion Week?
Use the poll below to cast your vote, and feel free to share your opinions in the comment section!
- Camel topcoat by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Brown Beaver Fur Scarf Vintage (handmade from my grandma’s old coat)
- Forest green donegal tweed suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston A 579/27)
- Brown check plaid shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown herringbone tweed tie by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Oxblood captoe dress boots by Scarpe di Bianco
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Articles of Style
Photography by Alex Crawford.